Competition will run from 9:00 on 01/12/21 until 12:00 noon on 10/12/21. Winner will be chosen at random after 12:01 on 10/12/21 and notified by Facebook Messenger. UK entrants only. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- The competition is open to anyone who likes the Jaunt Facebook page, likes the post and comments under the identified competition image mentioning the name of the person they would like to nominate to win between 9:00 on 01/12/21 and 12:00 on 10/12/21.
- The prize available is one £1000 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
- To enter the competition, the potential candidate must both like the Jaunt Facebook page, like and comment mentioning the person they would like to nominate to win on the identified post. Only one entry will be allowed per individual, multiple comments will only count as a single entry.
- The winner of the competition will be drawn at random after 12:01 on 10/12/21 from all the entrants who have been nominated and the winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger via the Jaunt page within 3 working days.
- Participants must be over 18 years old and live in the United Kingdom.
- Any employees of a BGL Group company are not eligible for entry.
- To accept the prize, the winner must reply to Jaunt via Facebook Messenger and confirm delivery details for the voucher within 14 working days of Jaunt notifying them that they have won.
- Please see Amazon Gift Card Terms & Conditions here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GNG9PXYZUMQT72QK
- The Amazon.co.uk gift card balance may be used for full, or part payment of eligible products purchased at amazon.co.uk, which includes all physical products, digital content and offers from third-party merchants, but excludes buying new gift cards.
- The Gift Card balance will expire 10 years from the date of issuance.
- The Gift Card must be applied before beginning the checkout process to be redeemable against a purchase and cannot be used retrospectively against a purchase already made.
- Jaunt accepts no responsibility for any incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems.
- Jaunt shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Amazon.
- The Offer is not transferable, for auction, sale or re-sale or redeemable for cash and there is no cash alternative.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
- Liability is not accepted by Jaunt for any personal loss or damage caused to products purchased using the Gift Card. Customers may contact amazon.co.uk’s Customer Service Team for any queries or complaints relating to the Offer. Restrictions to the promotion apply, please see http://www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal.
- Jaunt Insurance is a trading name of BISL Limited. Registered Office: Fusion House, Katharine Way, Peterborough, PE3 8BG. Registered in England No. 3231094. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.