1. The competition is open to anyone who follows the Jaunt Facebook page and likes and comments under the competition post, between 24/02/21 and 23:59 on 14/03/21.
2. The prize available is one Two Night Peak District Break with Dinner and Prosecco for Two at The Shrigley Hall Hotel & Spa, rewarded as part of a Virgin Experience Days Experience Gift Voucher with a personalised gift message. The two-night stay includes an Elegant Classic Double room, bottle of prosecco, three-course dinner at The Oakridge Restaurant each evening, and a full English or continental breakfast each morning.
3. To enter the competition, the potential candidates must both follow the Jaunt Facebook page and like and comment on the identified post.
4. The winner of the competition will be drawn at random from all the entrants on 15/03/21 and the winner will be notified by Facebook direct message via the Jaunt page within 7 working days.
5. UK entrants only.
6. Over 18s only.
7. Employees of the BGL Group will not be eligible for entry.
8. To accept the prize, the winner must reply to Jaunt via Facebook direct message and confirm delivery details for the voucher within 14 working days of Jaunt notifying them that they have won.
9. Jaunt accepts no responsibility for any incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Virgin.
11. There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize has its own expiry date, as listed on the gift card itself.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
14. The Virgin Experience Days Gift Voucher is subject to its own terms and conditions. For these, please see https://bit.ly/2ufAyzU.