Well hello there adventurers. We're busy making Jaunt even more marrrvellous and can't get you on the road right now.
Drop your email below and you'll be the first to know when we're all systems go.
1. The competition is open to anyone who follows the Jaunt Facebook page and likes and comments under the competition post, between 01/04/21 and 23:59 on 15/04/21.
2. The prize available is one Bean to Bar Experience for Two at Hotel Chocolat, rewarded as part of a Virgin Experience Days Experience Gift Voucher with a personalised gift message. The experience includes the following:
3. To enter the competition, the potential candidates must follow the Jaunt Facebook page and like and comment on the identified post. Valid comments must include a single answer to the question; “How many Easter Eggs are hidden in the video?”
4. The winner of the competition will be drawn at random from all the entrants that have correctly identified the number of Easter Eggs in their comment. The draw will take place on 16/04/21. The winner will be notified in the comments of the identified Facebook post via the Jaunt Facebook page within 7 working days.
5. UK entrants only.
6. Over 18s only.
7. Employees of the BGL Group will not be eligible for entry.
8. To accept the prize, the winner must reply to Jaunt via Facebook direct message and confirm delivery details for the voucher within 14 working days of Jaunt notifying them that they have won.
9. Jaunt accepts no responsibility for any incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems.
10. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Virgin.
11. There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize has its own expiry date, as listed on the Gift Voucher itself.
12. The competition is provided by Jaunt. Jaunt is a trading name of BISL Limited. Registered Office: Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS. Registered in England No. 3231094. Jaunt car insurance is arranged and administered by Dayinsure.com Ltd. Registered Office Mara House, Tarporley Business Centre, Nantwich Road, Tarporley, Cheshire CW6 9UY. Registered in England No 4996289. Both companies are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. (“Promoter”)
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
15. The Virgin Experience Days Gift Voucher is subject to its own terms and conditions. For these, please see https://bit.ly/2ufAyzU.