Well hello there adventurers. We're busy making Jaunt even more marrrvellous and can't get you on the road right now.
Drop your email below and you'll be the first to know when we're all systems go.
To be eligible for a Jaunt policy the following criteria must be met at all times. Any changes must be notified to us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Be aged between 18 and 75 (the minimum age may vary depending on individual circumstances).
• Hold a full, valid UK driving licence (issued in England, Wales or Scotland) and have done so for at least 6 months, or 3 months if you’re over 25.
• Have a current permanent UK address. Please note, you may be asked to provide proof of residence in the event of a claim.
• Have had no more than 1 fault claim in the last 12 months.
• Have had no more than 9 penalty points and have had no disqualifications in the last 18 months.
• Have had no motoring offence in the last 3 years with the Conviction Offence Code prefixes DR, CD, DD, UT or DG.
• Have had no motoring offence in the last 6 months with the Conviction Offence Code prefix IN or CU80.
• Do not have any unspent criminal convictions (other than motor offences).
• Have never been refused insurance or had a policy cancelled.
• Have permission from the owner to drive the vehicle and you have agreed to insure it as you have responsibility for loss or damage.
• Is registered in Great Britain, Northern Ireland or the Isle of Man.
• Has a current market value of less than £75,000.
• Has no more than 8 seats (including the driver’s seat).
• Is not a Hire or Rental vehicle or leased under an agreement of 12 months or less duration.
• Is not a seized vehicle or in a police compound.
• Vehicle has no engine modifications, body kits, or alloy wheels unless fitted at manufacture or were manufacturer optional extras – unless specifically carried out for a disabled driver or passenger.
• Is not imported from another country through channels other than the maker’s official distribution system.
• Is not a type of Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV).
• Is not over 3.5 Tonnes Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
• Has an engine size of 3999cc or less.
• Journeys must start and end in the UK (exporting is not permitted).
• Must not be used for hiring of the vehicle, the carriage of passengers or goods for payment, the carriage of goods or property which does not belong to you as a courier or for takeaway food or fast food delivery.
• Carrying of hazardous goods or use at hazardous locations are not permitted.
• MID: Please note we guarantee to update the Motor Insurance Database (MID) every 7 days and in some cases more often but we always recommend having a copy of your Insurance Certificate with you during the period of cover. You can drive the vehicle legally between the dates and times shown on the certificate of insurance issued to you.
Warning: failure to meet the criteria accurately could invalidate your insurance and may be an offence.
When it comes to deposits and withdrawals, the casino has it together, because they offer multiple choices for depositing and withdrawing your winnings. Finally, tunica gaming does not offer real money payouts are huuuge casino are ready to see paid even when we are dealt. Ready to play doubledown casino – free coins please note that i find new codes below to get started with www.onlinecasinoromania.com. Find the best and most popular Progressive Slots, Jackpot Slots, Classic Slots such as Smokin 777, Money Rain, Flash Cash, Charming Lady, and many more!